The SMACC Secretariat has negotiated special accommodation rates for all SMACC delegates. All properties are within walking distance to the ICC Sydney. Accommodation can be booked through the online registration system when registration opens. Please note that full prepayment will be required for all accommodation bookings by Friday 18 January 2019.
Accommodation bookings will be available online until Friday 18 January 2019. Please note the accommodation terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
All prices quoted below are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
After Friday 18 January 2019 additional accommodation bookings can be made via the wotif link on your currinda profile.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney – SOLD OUT
72 Liverpool St, Sydney NSW 2000
Studio Guest Room – $300.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
One Bedroom Apartment – $350.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour – SOLD OUT
150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000
Superior King Room- $345.00 per night with 1 breakfast included SOLD OUT
Darling Harbour King Room – $385.00 per night with 1 breakfast included SOLD OUT
Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments – SOLD OUT
243 Pyrmont St, • Darling harbour NSW 2009
Studio – $311.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
One Bedroom Apartment – $335.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
One Bedroom Apartment – City View – $349.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
Two Bedroom Apartment – $457.00 per night (room only) SOLD OUT
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per room per night and are room only (except PARKROYAL Darling Harbour), using existing bedding. Please contact the SMACC Secretariat for a quote on rollaway beds and additional linen
- The hotel will issue you with a tax invoice upon departure
- All hotels will require a credit card from each guest upon check-in to cover any additional charges that are the responsibility of the guest
- Full pre-payment for all accommodation bookings is required by Friday 18 January 2019. Bookings not fully pre-payed by this date risk being cancelled
- All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing to the SMACC Secretariat by Friday 18 January 2019. Guests may be charged for all or part of the booking if cancellation is received within after this date.